Monday 21 July 2014

A Buckinghamshire Wedding

What can I say about this wedding but awesome, from my clients, to the venue to the unbelievable suppliers, to the day itself. This was one fabulous wedding, all the brides vision and as I always say, I just make it happen and it did. Even the torrential rain stopped an hour before the ceremony to allow the gorgeous bride to walk up the drive way to the church with dad and her bridal party.
The setting for the wedding was the beautiful Nether Winchendon House, and I have to say I couldn't have worked with a more gracious and helpful owner in Georgianna. I have never worked with a venue owner who went above and beyond like this to make it the most special day. It was a big wedding, 230 guests in two marquees, which in itself brings loads of logistical issues. A ceremony that was screened live to the venue from the church because the church was too small for all of the guests. There were twenty five children that needed entertaining, three sets of musicians, two caterers, just loads of suppliers who worked so hard to make this the day that it was, a perfect English country wedding.
The incredible images you see below are from the immensely talented Laura Babb www.babbphoto.com There are loads on the main website so do have a look.

The handsome groom and his best man

The best job in the world

My gorgeous bride

The wedding ceremony

We are married

Heading into Nether Winchendon House

Marpav marquees

Wedding marquee Buckinghamshire

Blooms and Bows

The first dance with The Milestones

No comments:

Post a Comment