Friday 17 October 2014

An Autumn Wedding

As we move swiftly into the Autumn I started thinking about things to enhance your Autumn wedding in Hertfordshire. I got married in the Autumn, I love the fact that you can have a beautiful sunny day, with a chill in the air and the colours are so amazing. That was the reason I choose October to marry, that and the fact we wanted to see New England in the fall for our honeymoon. Believe me when I say it was amazing.

Some Autumn ideas for your wedding in Essex

wedding centrepieces

favours for an Autumn wedding

wonderful ceremony decoration

Autumn weddings

place names

Autumn bridal bouquet


1 comment:

  1. I just loved your wedding blog!! The wedding photographs which you shared are just amazing and gorgeous. You know, last month I attended wedding at one of the beautiful San Diego Wedding venues and venue was fully decorated with imported flowers and colorful ribbons as you did. I really like it.

    ReplyDelete